Mchat Hall of Fame

containercore
Site Admin

Mchat Hall of Fame

Post by containercore »

Zero Cool wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:24 am If you consume enough media you just become gex irl
:!: The Y2K bug was real and wiped out (what was left of) Civilization :!:
containercore
Site Admin

Re: Mchat Hall of Fame

Post by containercore »

McHomunculus wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:26 pm The Bamasaurus Margeradactyl was the only hominoid species in existence during the Heroic age. Researchers documented the species ability to kick flip and gay rail tricks. The Bamasaurus Margeradactyl had a socio-behavioral tendency to oversell all bumps and falls. The species is now unfortunately extinct due to crystal methamphetamine and fireball mini-bottles.
SpaceLions

Post by SpaceLions »

McHomunculus wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:17 pm It’s a baller period of time to be a crackhead, no doubt.
containercore
Site Admin

Post by containercore »

McHomunculus wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:07 pm One time, I was working on a car lot and one of the used car salesman got fired and he got super pissed/ screaming and cussing everybody out in the office (which was a double wide trailer), so everybody just went outside and smoked. Right before he left while he was momentarily alone inside, he stone cold took a shit on the floor/ no wipe and then bounced out, thug lyfe style. Everybody there was fucking and on drugs. A lady got fired for drinking hair spray on the job.
McHomunculus wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:10 pm “Lady if you keep drinking that damn hairspray you’re gonna wind up with a hole in your fucken ozone layer one day n die.”
containercore
Site Admin

Post by containercore »

CivWrecker wrote: Wed May 12, 2021 5:51 pm I wonder how her fiance even found her. Maybe he just hangs out around hospitals a lot, looking for the perfect girl
AdamZane

Post by AdamZane »

McHomunculus wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 12:49 am There’s a reason why they call me Fuckasaurus Sex.
containercore
Site Admin

Post by containercore »

CivWrecker wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:15 pm I like his stuff because it feels like a harmless throwback to like..."Zeitgeist"-era conspiracy chatter. Listening to black supremacist podcasts is a low-stress guilt-free alternative to listening to white supremacist podcasts
containercore
Site Admin

Post by containercore »

CivWrecker wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:25 amLast year my mother told me the earth is very small due to pale blue dot theory advanced by accomplished apple-pientist carl sagan, so I spent the better part of an afternoon convincing her of what I referred to as the Large Earth Theory, which proposes that the earth is in fact very large, spanning many thousands of miles at its circumference
CivWrecker wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:26 am Filled up her inbox with a bunch of shithead facts like number of gallons in the ocean and punctuating it with remarks like "Wow - that's a lot! 🤔". If anybody tells a Brainiac that the earth is small & insignificant, I recommend doing the same
CivWrecker wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:28 am Memorizing Earth facts to own the Pale-Blue-Dot-tards
CivWrecker wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:29 am Then when they say the galaxy is probably bigger ask them for some numbers off-top...they'll be speechless :idontthinkso:
containercore
Site Admin

Post by containercore »

McHomunculus wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:18 am I was in a nasty ass trap house one time and I noticed they had a copy of Malibu’s Most Wanted but they didn’t have a TV or a DVD player.
containercore
Site Admin

Post by containercore »

CivWrecker wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:27 pm tfw u might bout to be getting away with shooting the DP who wouldnt fuck you